Sonntag, 18. November 2007

Is it Bo Diddley or Diddley-bow No. 6 & 7 just finished!



Well the first attempt on eBay with my Junkyard guitars wasn't as promising as I had thought, but I was still busy this week and turned out two new Junkyards.

Junkyard No. 6. is a cover version of No. 3 with some changes: shorter (57 cm) scale, a diagonal Pickup position and a sheet metal bridge - a little Tele touch! I added my "Money for nothin'" tuner buttons for good looks!

Junkyard No. 7 is a cute little Diddley-Bow with clean European design. The hand wound alnico pickup goes directly to the output jack. I'm pretty proud of the tuner/nut solution, it's both functional and cheap - very DIY-ish!

I've added all the new pictures in my slide show (previous posting) or you can go directly to my Picasa album to get a better look: http://picasaweb.google.de/ggborrelli/JunkyardGuitars

I hope you enjoy having a look and I'm looking forward to be hearing from you soon!
Your
american George

P.S.: If you find something you like, remember everything is for sale - make an offer. If you want something special drop me a line.

Keine Kommentare: